OFW Story: How I Defeated Credit Card Debt & Found Success in Stocks (w/ Arman Vengco Felipe)
Stop what you’re doing for a second & just think of your
monthly salary for a moment. Got it?
Now multiply that by 10 TIMES!
I can see that smile on your face. (I had one too)
That’s what our interviewee, Arman Vengco Felipe,
Angat Pilipinas’ OFW Advocate of the Year, experienced.
Instead of unending pleasure though, he got buried in
DEBT. Napasama pa lalo imbes na guminhawa.
Fast-forward 9 years later & he’s now giving talks
to his fellow OFWs about proper money management
& stock market investing?
What happened in between?
Find out in this candid & honest interview with Arman:
We’ll talk about
- Why OFWs go into debt even if they earn a lot more
- What was your TURNING POINT to get rid of your debt
- The 2 books that helped me get started in investing (easy-to-read)
- What’s the FIRST STEP when it comes to investing in the stock market
- How much do you need to get started (& how much you should allocate monthly)
… and a lot more
Stock Market Course (Free)
Helpful Investing Groups to Follow
Bloggers to Look Out For
Do you have your own OFW financial advice?
Please feel free your personal wins when it comes to money.
Share your story or tips to make our OFW’s lives easier.